This product is no longer in print.
Lesson support, extensive audio and ready-to-run activities to make the most of the Student Book in your classroom and develop independent, culturally aware students of Spanish ready for the exam.
- Develop students’ ability to use Spanish effectively Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
Supporting the brand-new Student Book this resource provides up-to-date content following a clear sequencing of topics designed specifically for teaching Spanish at this level. Written by experienced teachers it provides a clear overview of the function and focus of each M dulo and comprehensive answers to all exercises, leaving more time for your teaching.
- Two audio-CDs of 47 highly engaging recordings linked directly with the Student Book
- Full transcripts of all the recordings in Word Clear guidance on using the tasks and activities in the Student Book to develop examination skills
- Cultural PowerPoints designed to integrate topics on Spanish-speaking countries for whole-class use
- Easy-to-use topic-based vocabulary activities in Word
- Interactive grammar activities for every M dulo in the Student Book
Easy-to-use VLE-pack of all materials provided on accompanying CD Written for both the Cambridge IGCSE Spanish Foreign Language (0530) and Cambridge International Certificate in Spanish Foreign Language (0678) with accompanying resources: Student Book (ISBN 9781444181005) and Grammar Workbook (ISBN 9781444181036)
This title has not been through the Cambridge recommendation process.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.