Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE(R) Combined Science Student Book for syllabus 0653. The Teacher Guide includes lesson plans, worksheets, practical instructions, technician’s notes and more to enable you to deliver a successful and effective course.
- Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE(R) Combined Science syllabus 0653 (for first examination in 2019)
- Effective lesson plan ideas split into flexible learning episodes
- Be prepared for every lesson with lists of resources, clear objectives and outcomes, and notes on common misconceptions
- A full range of worksheets to support learning
- Clear instructions for students and technicians
- Overviews of each topics and links to other topics highlighted to assist with medium- and long-term planning
- Detailed scheme of work matching lessons to learning outcomes
Collins is working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title. IGCSE(R) is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.