A grammar-led approach with extensive exam preparation that will help develop independent, culturally aware students.
- Develop students’ ability to use languages effectively
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
These books are written to the latest Edexcel specification by experienced teachers. Extensive use of the language reflects the style of the exams and, with specific exam advice and practice, it helps to build all the skills needed for success.
Topics on cultures are integrated throughout to ensure students gain the cultural awareness that is at the heart of this qualification. These books provide up-to-date content following a clear sequencing of topics designed specifically for teaching Languages at this level. They are designed to develop spontaneous, confident linguists who are able to progress to further study.
– Teacher Resource + Audio-CDs (ISBN 9781510403338) – Grammar Workbook (ISBN 9781471833151)
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.