This title is out of print.
We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title. Directly supporting the latest Cambridge syllabus, this Student Book provides a differentiated approach with thorough exam preparation to develop independent, culturally aware students of French.
- Ensure students gain the cultural awareness that is at the heart of this qualification with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world
- Develop students’ ability to use French effectively with activities developing all four key skills
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades with differentiated content
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Help to prepare students for the examination with plenty of exam-style questions throughout
- Teacher material is available as a CD-ROM (ISBN 9781471890208) or on the Dynamic Learning platform (ISBN 9781471890192) and includes all recordings and transcripts together with detailed guidance, editable vocabulary lists, and exam-style questions with example answers and comments
- Grammar Workbook (ISBN 9781444180992) Vocabulary is also available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application.
Click on the blue categories & tags above to browse the subject area further and explore more from the author, publisher, programme and contributors.